And baby #2

Warning, hormones will fly, heads may roll, but I still love you all.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Spilling the beans

I spilled the news today. To the biggest blabber mouth that works in my division. I do like Paula, but man does word spread with her. Actually this was kind of on purpose. I am just so not good at walking up to people and telling them, “guess what, I am pregnant!” I am just not that type of person. So in practicing my good project management skills I delegated.

True to her type, within two hours my former team lead and current group member walked into my office to congratulate me on my exciting news! And yes, I did tell the people that I really wanted to share the news with first in person. Nobody should be disappointed to not hear the news from the horse’s mouth this time!

2 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Great way to get the word out. I did the same thing when pg on Abby. I told 2 people at work and before my shift ended, everyone else had come up to me with congrats or asking 'is it true'. I am not type to announce either.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I like the idea of honing your management skills!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home