The first appointment
A very uneventful appointment. I guess I looked green enough walking in that they didn’t even feel the need to give me a pregnancy test. Weight was fine (not telling, we will just call it 0 gain right now), bp was 102/60. No exam, internal or external. No necessity for a pap since I will birth at the time I am due for a pap and we will just do the pap at my post-partum exam.
We talked about the nausea and he switched me to Reglan from Compazine. Looking forward to trying that and seeing if I get anymore relief.
Aside from that we talked about kids, how much fun they are, their different stages, etc. He gave me the form to get my labwork done. Yippee. Reminded me that he will see us in 4 weeks to listen to the heartbeat, after that at 16 weeks we will schedule the 19 week ultrasound. The next appointment will be the halfway mark. Woah! Looking at it like that this pregnancy will certainly fly? Won’t it? Can I just slow it down once she makes her appearance? I don’t want to blink after she is born.
2 Comments:
Wow! Seems odd to be nearing the halfway mark already! Love how you are using 'she'. =o)
Time sure does fly, doesn't it?! But ya gotta blink once in a while--dry eyes are the pits! LOL ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home