And baby #2

Warning, hormones will fly, heads may roll, but I still love you all.

Monday, November 27, 2006

November 27: 24 weeks 1 day

The other day while on the phone I told whoever I was on the phone with that I was nearing 22 weeks. Ok, so I was only off by 2 weeks. But still… this would have never happened when I was pregnant with Leif. The time is flying. My next appointment isn’t until next week and I will get to do that wonderful glucose test after that. I am not looking forward to that at all. Not because I think I have GD, I am pretty sure I don’t actually. But because I just do not do well fasting. I am a bad hungry person. Cranky, irritable, and well, hungry.

When I had my GD test while pregnant with Leif my mom was here visiting. We went together, then afterwards went to Spudnuts and I am pretty sure I got three donuts, completely guilt-free. I won’t have that moral support this time. But I will be taking Spudnuts up on their hunger support.

I mentioned on my main blog that I ended up with the stomach flu this weekend. Can I just say that having the stomach flu while pregnant is so not pleasant. It felt similar to having morning sickness – in the throwing up aspect. But there was the added complication that this baby has suddenly started moving A LOT. Your stomach is already queasy and then you get a head pushing it up to your epiglottis? Really unpleasant. Oh and then there is the stress incontinence while vomiting that I didn’t have with my morning sickness. Nice, huh.

I still have the grapefruit addiction going. In fact, last night one of the foods I really wanted before going to bed (as I was getting a little hungry) was grapefruit. I resisted though out of fear. I did bring one with me for lunch and happily chowed it at lunchtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home