November 6, 2006: 21 weeks 1 day
Cravings? Not much. In fact, a desire to eat would be nice. I have become about the pickiest person on earth. I truly feel for AB listening to me say, “that doesn’t sound good honey”. My desire to drink wine has returned, coffee is a must do anymore (my willpower was much stronger when I was pregnant with Leif), and the thought of fast food nearly makes me hurl.
So I haven’t really had any real cravings… things I just can’t do without. I wanted an ice cream sundae the other night and AB insisted on going to the grocery store to get the fixings even though I insisted it wasn’t a craving and I was perfectly fine without it. Oh and AB might call my obsession with spring rolls a craving. Seriously we have eaten them once a week for the last four weeks. I feel a little guilty each weekend when I announce to him I want spring rolls. He laughs though and tells me it is probably one of the single healthiest meals we make, why should I feel guilty?
I really need to get some belly pictures going. I had quite a set with Leif at this point. Well this is a pretty uneventful update. I have my 21 week appointment with my doctor on Wednesday where hopefully he will tell me that the ultrasound results all look good. I will update then!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home