What I will be listening to
Organized loosely by genre... so that if I do not want to listen to 80's while birthing, they are all in one spot.
Name - Artist
I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls
The Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
Need You Tonight - INXS
Pretty In Pink - The Psychedelic Furs
Under the Milky Way - The Church
Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
She's My Ex - All
(I've Had) The Time of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
Take On Me - a-ha
I Melt With You - Modern English
Shine Like It Does - INXS
Lips Like Sugar - Echo And The Bunnymen
Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
In a Big Country - Big Country
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes - Elvis Costello
Hot Rod Lincoln - All
When Doves Cry - Prince
Original Sin - INXS
She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals
Let's Go To Bed - The Cure
White Wedding, Pt. 1 - Billy Idol
Alison - Elvis Costello
Kiss - Prince
Mighty Long Way - Fishbone
She's Crafty - Beastie Boys
If I Should Fall From Grace With God - The Pogues
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
Superman's Song - Crash Test Dummies
Tiny Dancer - Ben Folds
Bittersweet - Big Head Todd & The Monsters
Cannonball - The Breeders
Summertime - The Sundays
No Rain - Blind Melon
Closer To Fine - Indigo Girls
Birdhouse In Your Soul - They Might Be Giants
Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
Looking At the World from the Bottom of a Well - Mike Doughty
Think I An In Love - Beck
Into the Ocean (Live & Acoustic) - Blue October
Breathe Me - Sia
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Black Horse & The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver
Landslide - Dixie Chicks
Piano Man - Billy Joel
Maggie May - Rod Stewart
Dead Flowers - The Rolling Stones
Quality Shoe - Mark Knopfler
The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin' Groovy) - Simon & Garfunkel
Are You Tired Of Me Darling - Nanci Griffith
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
America - Simon & Garfunkel
Skateaway - Dire Straits
Sweet Baby James - James Taylor
Boots Of Spanish Leather - Nanci Griffith
Prairie Wedding - Mark Knopfler
Tangled Up In Blue - Bob Dylan
The Boxer - Simon & Garfunkel
Buckets Of Rain - Bob Dylan
Tecumseh Valley - Nanci Griffith
Sailing To Philadelphia - Mark Knopfler
Romeo & Juliet - Dire Straits
Shelter From The Storm - Bob Dylan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home