And baby #2

Warning, hormones will fly, heads may roll, but I still love you all.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So not the same

One of the single guys I used to work with frequently came by my office today. Really great guy. He and I get along well and frequently have good talks.

Today though, he just about killed me. He went to Portland last weekend and bought a new bike. Well he intended to buy a new bike. He got there ready to fork over a few thousand dollars and lo and behold, they didn't have the bike in stock in his size. He came home instead with pedals, and both rear and front lights and a receipt for his bike that will be shipped about the time I am due.

He told me he could totally understand how I feel right now anticipating the birth of this baby as he waits for his bike.

Yeah, so not the same thing.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Not even in the same league!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home