And baby #2

Warning, hormones will fly, heads may roll, but I still love you all.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Another work week down

I left today with a component that needed to be welded (or rewelded as the case may be) sitting on my desk, a simulation running on my computer, which means my computer is on and online, a report scribbled out on a piece of paper that needs to go to the PI and a document that needs to be sent off to DC in my triple locked file cabinet upstairs.

I left today and locked my door behind me.

It is Leif and I at home this evening as AB ventures out for wings and a few beers with his closest friend here.

The infant carseat is still in the attic. My bag isn't packed, nor is Leif's.

A few contractions, here and there since I got home.

Paranoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home