And baby #2

Warning, hormones will fly, heads may roll, but I still love you all.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

THE ultrasound!

All is well. One healthy baby! Weight 8 oz, baby's size is a little over a week further along than my ob put me at (not surprising). More along the lines of where I have been saying all along... so I will stick with my calculations and timing.

We got some great video of the baby sucking his/her thumb!

Here are some pictures!

3 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Jo said...

Wow! The thumbsucking one is so clear! Awesome. Always nice to hear you're a little further along. =o)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nuclear Mom said...

As long as everything is routine, this will be it. I did have two more u/s with Leif. One at about 36 weeks when I was measuring small and another a few days before he was born because I was overdue and they wanted to check fluid levels. So we will see!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Wow that is so cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home