And baby #2

Warning, hormones will fly, heads may roll, but I still love you all.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

October 10: 17 weeks 2 days

We just returned from a fabulous four days away at the coast. Very nice and relaxing. My 17 week appointment was today and all appears to be well. I might have a UTI, but if I do it is mild. Over the weekend it was bugging me a little, drank cranberry juice and has been better. I will await the culture that was sent out today and as long as it doesn’t come back we will just assume it was very mild and cleared up on its own.

Heartrate was 148 bpm
Weight gain, 1 lb
Blood Pressure, 104/60

The heartrate was strong and immediately apparent, thank goodness. You would think that would mean I could quit worrying. Ha! I told AB when we left I was bummed he didn’t measure me. AB commented that I would actually have to have a belly in order to be measured. Yes, it happened, the belly disappeared again. I thought for sure it was here to stay last week, but apparently not. I feel sort of silly today in a maternity shirt seeing it hang straight down. Oh well!

The biggest news is that my ultrasound is scheduled for Friday, October 13th at 11:45am. AB said, “good thing we aren’t superstitious”. Umm speak for yourself! I am still shocked that it is time for the ultrasound.

Oh and we still aren’t budging on not finding out the gender!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home