A confession
I sipped some wine tonight. Two sips to be precise.
AB worked a wine judging today (and will tomorrow as well) and brought home an opened bottle of cab franc, his favorite varietal. It scored well.
The judges were right. It was fantastic. Those sips were not wasted!
I know, in Europe doctors don't discourage light to moderate drinking during pregnancy. I am not, nor have I ever been a heavy drinker. I am most likely not at risk for a FAS baby. Still I can't (yet) bring myself to taste more than a few sips.
I am trying to remember for sure, and AB tells me that during my third trimester with Leif I did consume a glass of wine or so on a rare occasion, usually just a half glass. And I might lighten up about it when I get to that point with this baby too.
But until then my rare sips are saved for sampling really, really good wines.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home