September 25: 15 weeks 1 day
I woke up this morning, took care of Leif, ate breakfast, showered, got ready and headed out the door. I dropped grumpy child at daycare, came to my office and worked. At about 11am it dawned on me that I hadn’t even given thought to vomiting. I see the light!
(I also feel a very sore throat and a stuffy nose coming on, likely courtesy of grumpy boy who has a cold and ear infection. Lovely.)
Concerns. I have been having them this time around. I worried early on that just maybe the pregnancy was ectopic. Too much reading. Then I worried when my doctor couldn’t find the heartbeat. Now my worries are that so far I have yet to feel what I believe to be real for sure movement. I felt Leif move at 13-14 weeks. Early, but he didn’t stop wiggling from then on. They say you feel movement earlier with your second because you know what you are looking for. Why then am I 15 weeks and still waiting for movement? Why am I not really showing yet (a little bloated, but not *really* showing)?
Paranoia. It gets the better of you. I am counting the days to my ultrasound, sometime after October 10th. I need to see a healthy, wiggly baby in there.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home