Baked potatoes with all the fixings and chocolate milk
That would be my ideal meal right now. Lunch and dinner everyday please.
I have been going to Wendy's for lunch an embarrassing number of times a week. The girls at the drive through know me. Everyday I order a baked potato with an extra sour cream (hey, I might as well indulge) and a chocolate milk. Sometimes I have a fix and mix Frosty, but most of the time not.
Then I go to my secret spot by the river and chow this and watch the wildlife and the people go by on the trail while listening to XM Radio. My 30 minutes of heaven each day.
A baked potato from Outback would be ideal. Crispy baked with Kosher salt sprinkled on the outside filled with butter, sour cream, chives and bacon bits. Heaven.
Today I finished my lunch and the chocolate milk was so good I stopped at Safeway and bought a quart of chocolate milk to take back to work. Yum.
1 Comments:
When I did crap like that, I gained an enormous amount of weight. Not fair. Glad you found something that doesnt make you puke. =o)
Post a Comment
<< Home